Ethos and Values
Our ethos and values build on the work of Dr Russ J Quaglia and the Quaglia Institute of Student Aspirations.
- The 3 Guiding Principles (Self-Worth, Engagement and Purpose) are integral to the values that we try to embed in our students. It is with these in mind that we try to create an environment in which they feel valued and supported as individuals to help them thrive socially, emotionally and academically.
- The 8 Conditions That Make A Difference are what underpin the 3 Guiding Principles. Simply, we believe that if we can embed these conditions into the day to day lives of our students, then in turn they will develop higher aspirations.
The 8 Conditions
- Sense of Accomplishment.
- Fun and Excitement.
- Curiosity and Creativity.
- Spirit of Adventure.
- Leadership and responsibility.
- Confidence to Take Action.
The following links provide more information about the Aspirations Framework that is fundamental to the work of the Aspirations Academies Trust.